Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Share | 

Getting better...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cochlea

PostSubject: Getting better...   Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:18 am

Played a game last night, Packers (me, ~40-30 record) vs Saints (~70-30 record). He started doing snugs sweeps, but I was ready for it by going with DE contains and audibling LBs to cover the flats. Got good A and B gap heat with various blitzes learned on the site. Brought the goal line heat on 3rd and longs and there was nothing he could do about it. Was up 20-0 at halftime, and hung on for a 27-20 win despite two unlucky fumbles in the second half. My extra 7 came on a kickoff return TD - MaddenBibleWiggleFTW!

Without this site, I would only call a play and user a LB or DL or something. To say that I've gotten better based on what I've read here is an understatement. Thanks, and keep up the good work!

(Oh, and a quick shoutout to Mili for his help in the 3-4 thread on defending sweeps - Thanks!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Getting better...   Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:24 pm

Haha, nice man. I love this site. I've won more games against better people than I ever have lately..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IPIRIEY

PostSubject: Re: Getting better...   Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:42 am

I'm not gonna lie, i abused the **** out of the postcorners scheme 4 a while... but ive since moved on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Getting better...   Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:01 pm

Cochlea wrote:
Played a game last night, Packers (me, ~40-30 record) vs Saints (~70-30 record). He started doing snugs sweeps, but I was ready for it by going with DE contains and audibling LBs to cover the flats. Got good A and B gap heat with various blitzes learned on the site. Brought the goal line heat on 3rd and longs and there was nothing he could do about it. Was up 20-0 at halftime, and hung on for a 27-20 win despite two unlucky fumbles in the second half. My extra 7 came on a kickoff return TD - MaddenBibleWiggleFTW!

Without this site, I would only call a play and user a LB or DL or something. To say that I've gotten better based on what I've read here is an understatement. Thanks, and keep up the good work!

(Oh, and a quick shoutout to Mili for his help in the 3-4 thread on defending sweeps - Thanks!)

lol! np bruh! i'm glad that i (along with others here in our wonderful MB community) could post some stuff that helped your game out Cochlea. keep it going!

~Mili

PostSubject: Re: Getting better...   

Back to top Go down

Getting better...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden Bible :: Madden Bible News :: Testimonials-
Jump to: