Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Share | 

EAFL PS3 Australia Pick #28

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
KOACHK

PostSubject: Re: EAFL PS3 Australia Pick #28   Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:01 pm

gFF_VaBeach757 wrote:
Im really enjoyin this convo, so i hope im not comin off as ignorant or rude, but.....
Im not a milker, i dont milk the clock. But if i choose to, i feel i should be able to. Not everyone is out there using snugs and shotgun everyplay. If someone has a run oriented offense, then thats the point of their scheme/concept. Ball control and clock management. ALSO, i play on all-madden daily. been doing so for over 10 years, the same things that happen on all-pro, happen on all-madden. same fumbles, same user picks, same broken tackles. Im all for banning cheating and glitching. but i think it gets out of hand when people start to pick what kind of styles u can play with. if u wanna use 5 wide every play, goaline everyplay, screen everyplay, pa x clown everyplay, ect. as long as ur not cheating or glitchin i have no problem with it.
is it annoying? YES. is it lame? YES. is it cheating? NO.

VaBeach, I never said milking the clock was cheating; it just makes for very boring gameplay. --Sure, milking the clock is par for the course playing in one-off online ranked, tourney, or money games; but many people aren't in the mood to get clock-milked in 4 minute quarter games during an entire 16 game season; -people get bored of that really fast. Like I said before though VaBeach, it's your prerogative if that's what's keeping you from playing in the EAFL Leagues; no offense taken at all.

Now, as far as the All-Pro/All-Madden differences go; please ask every experienced Madden player you know what the differences in those two gameplay settings are. -It's well known that the All-Pro setting in Madden makes defenses very weak.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.compete4ever.com
WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: EAFL PS3 Australia Pick #28   Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:11 pm

When I got Xbox Live in madden 07 I was a "clock milker"

Even though it was my 1st time playing online comp I had an elite run game.....It was almost imposible to stop imo becuz nobody could stop me...lol I would run the ball every down(pretty much) and no matter where I was it was 4 down territory becuz I knw that barely anyone could stop me in 3 downs and nobody can stop me in 4......

Long story short is that after 30 or so games online it was BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes I was winning.... I was blowing fools out (with the run game)....

I made many people quit. Back then I thought it was becuz I was 99 Tuff at the game. Maybe that was true for 60% of my games. but im sure that the other 40% quit becuz they died of boredom....

I will never go back to milking just for that simple fact. If it is boring for ME (the one who is doing it) it is three times as boing for the opponent

the rule is a good one

He isnt saying that you have to snap the ball before the 30 seconde mark in the play clock. He is just saying that you snap the ball at a reasonable time......

it may be 25 seconds left 1 play
30 sec left another play
15 seconds left the next play
20 sec left the next play
28 sec left the next play
11 sec left the next

your opp can tell if the adjustments you make are real ones..... so as long as you are legit in whatever you do it will be fine
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
KOACHK

PostSubject: Re: EAFL PS3 Australia Pick #28   Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:22 pm

WFColonel56 wrote:
He isnt saying that you have to snap the ball before the 30 seconde mark in the play clock. He is just saying that you snap the ball at a reasonable time......

it may be 25 seconds left 1 play
30 sec left another play
15 seconds left the next play
20 sec left the next play
28 sec left the next play
11 sec left the next

your opp can tell if the adjustments you make are real ones..... so as long as you are legit in whatever you do it will be fine

That's one of the best explanations of the EAFL's No-Milking Before 2 Minute Warning rule I've ever seen from someone else. -Good stuff Colonel. --I see you posting over there at Operation Sports too; it's nice to see competetive players, that are more interested in actually playing the game rather than complaining about it, posting there too. ---Keep it up!
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: EAFL PS3 Australia Pick #28   Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:00 pm

Yea but OS just is a mood killer every time I go there......
But they do got the most up 2 date madden 11 news

But those guys are never happy with anything.....running animations(imo nothing was wrong with 10's) gameflow/plan, 3 on 3 online games......serius mood kill

Then u got the same 1 guy who post his same 1 opinion on every single thread...lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
xHHx_VaBeach757

PostSubject: Re: EAFL PS3 Australia Pick #28   Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:29 pm

KOACHK wrote:
gFF_VaBeach757 wrote:
Im really enjoyin this convo, so i hope im not comin off as ignorant or rude, but.....
Im not a milker, i dont milk the clock. But if i choose to, i feel i should be able to. Not everyone is out there using snugs and shotgun everyplay. If someone has a run oriented offense, then thats the point of their scheme/concept. Ball control and clock management. ALSO, i play on all-madden daily. been doing so for over 10 years, the same things that happen on all-pro, happen on all-madden. same fumbles, same user picks, same broken tackles. Im all for banning cheating and glitching. but i think it gets out of hand when people start to pick what kind of styles u can play with. if u wanna use 5 wide every play, goaline everyplay, screen everyplay, pa x clown everyplay, ect. as long as ur not cheating or glitchin i have no problem with it.
is it annoying? YES. is it lame? YES. is it cheating? NO.

VaBeach, I never said milking the clock was cheating; it just makes for very boring gameplay. --Sure, milking the clock is par for the course playing in one-off online ranked, tourney, or money games; but many people aren't in the mood to get clock-milked in 4 minute quarter games during an entire 16 game season; -people get bored of that really fast. Like I said before though VaBeach, it's your prerogative if that's what's keeping you from playing in the EAFL Leagues; no offense taken at all.

Now, as far as the All-Pro/All-Madden differences go; please ask every experienced Madden player you know what the differences in those two gameplay settings are. -It's well known that the All-Pro setting in Madden makes defenses very weak.

I am one of the "experienced Madden players" so no need for me to ask anyone. it would hard for anyone to find a more experienced madden baller. but we'll just agree to disagree on the all pro/all madden thing. i dont run any different plays just cause im playin all madden. i usually dont allow to the defensive cpu to effect me as much cause i user a lot of my plays so i guess i wouldnt see much of a difference anyway.
-on a sidenote. coachk will u be at playersbowl? cause i met A LOT of people at mlg orlando that were cool, and i wouldnt mind makin sure i ran into u at playersbowl. u seem like a cool guy and u have a good head on ur shoulders and are very respectable. me, xHHx_sir_ramic, and xHHx_Bibleman will be n philly that friday morning
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KOACHK

PostSubject: Re: EAFL PS3 Australia Pick #28   Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:37 pm

gFF_VaBeach757 wrote:
will u be at playersbowl? cause i met A LOT of people at mlg orlando that were cool, and i wouldnt mind makin sure i ran into u at playersbowl. u seem like a cool guy and u have a good head on ur shoulders and are very respectable. me, xHHx_sir_ramic, and xHHx_Bibleman will be n philly that friday morning

Of course I'll be at Playersbowl VaBeach! I'll be in Philly on Wednesday night, so we'll definitely see each other. -Always cool to put faces to names; one of the best things about tourneys for sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EAFL PS3 Australia Pick #28   

Back to top Go down

EAFL PS3 Australia Pick #28
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2