Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide
 
PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!
Sign up today and receive a FREE breakdown of Sgibs famous GOALINE DEFENSE!

Share | 
 

 Jets Stacking the Deck

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
bahdbwoy



Posts : 611
Join date : 2010-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Jets Stacking the Deck   Sat May 01, 2010 9:27 am

chargers will make playoffs b/c of their slack schedule but will lose in their 1st game.. jets will not make playoffs at all..

ravens should be a contender and are always my hope if the fins arent in it.. hopefully Ed comes back to try and get a ring.. along with the rest of the U alumni on that team
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Militant X 1

avatar

Posts : 1765
Join date : 2009-07-01
Location : Chesapeake, VA

PostSubject: Re: Jets Stacking the Deck   Sun May 02, 2010 3:55 pm

bahdbwoy wrote:
chargers will make playoffs b/c of their slack schedule but will lose in their 1st game.. jets will not make playoffs at all..

ravens should be a contender and are always my hope if the fins arent in it.. hopefully Ed comes back to try and get a ring.. along with the rest of the U alumni on that team

my Ravens are ALWAYS contenders!

~Mili

_________________

"THE BLACK & PURPLE MAFIA"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9r-9kgSbiM&feature=related
"Ravens Ridaz Anthem"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGKlDExSJww&feature=watch_response

xbl gt: Militant X 1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UseRPicK101

avatar

Posts : 792
Join date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Jets Stacking the Deck   Mon May 03, 2010 9:21 am

Militant X 1 wrote:
bahdbwoy wrote:
chargers will make playoffs b/c of their slack schedule but will lose in their 1st game.. jets will not make playoffs at all..

ravens should be a contender and are always my hope if the fins arent in it.. hopefully Ed comes back to try and get a ring.. along with the rest of the U alumni on that team

my Ravens are ALWAYS contenders!

~Mili

not vs tha COLTS!..cmon mili u shoulda known i woulda said somethin about dat lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Militant X 1

avatar

Posts : 1765
Join date : 2009-07-01
Location : Chesapeake, VA

PostSubject: Re: Jets Stacking the Deck   Mon May 03, 2010 8:46 pm

UseRPicK101 wrote:
Militant X 1 wrote:
bahdbwoy wrote:
chargers will make playoffs b/c of their slack schedule but will lose in their 1st game.. jets will not make playoffs at all..

ravens should be a contender and are always my hope if the fins arent in it.. hopefully Ed comes back to try and get a ring.. along with the rest of the U alumni on that team

my Ravens are ALWAYS contenders!

~Mili

not vs tha COLTS!..cmon mili u shoulda known i woulda said somethin about dat lol

lol! you are consistent Pick....that is for sure! lol!

~Mili

_________________

"THE BLACK & PURPLE MAFIA"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9r-9kgSbiM&feature=related
"Ravens Ridaz Anthem"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGKlDExSJww&feature=watch_response

xbl gt: Militant X 1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UseRPicK101

avatar

Posts : 792
Join date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Jets Stacking the Deck   Tue May 04, 2010 7:13 am

Militant X 1 wrote:
UseRPicK101 wrote:
Militant X 1 wrote:
bahdbwoy wrote:
chargers will make playoffs b/c of their slack schedule but will lose in their 1st game.. jets will not make playoffs at all..

ravens should be a contender and are always my hope if the fins arent in it.. hopefully Ed comes back to try and get a ring.. along with the rest of the U alumni on that team

my Ravens are ALWAYS contenders!

~Mili

not vs tha COLTS!..cmon mili u shoulda known i woulda said somethin about dat lol

lol! you are consistent Pick....that is for sure! lol!

~Mili

lol das wut i do!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bahdbwoy



Posts : 611
Join date : 2010-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Jets Stacking the Deck   Sat May 08, 2010 7:09 am

look at the trend of super bowl losers.. colts will flow suit but prob will still take the divison since its slack.. texans will be there normal .500ish, jags are a joke so its up to the titans
Back to top Go down
View user profile
secondhandsoxx

avatar

Posts : 266
Join date : 2010-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Jets Stacking the Deck   Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:03 pm

I think we can all agree that Ladanian is FAR from done Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xHHx_JayNizz

avatar

Posts : 1521
Join date : 2010-01-24
Age : 27
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: Jets Stacking the Deck   Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:50 pm

agree^^^


post 1000 Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Jets Stacking the Deck   

Back to top Go down
 
Jets Stacking the Deck
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden Bible :: Community Forum :: Water Cooler-
Jump to: