Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Share | 

My Reallllly Early NFL Predictions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheCrew22

PostSubject: My Reallllly Early NFL Predictions   Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:35 pm

AFC East:

1. New England Patriots- With Brady back i don't expect anything less.
2. New York Jets- Could finish 2-4 but i like Mark Sanchez alot and think that Rex Ryan's intensity and defensive approach helps.
3. Miami Dolphins- How will the wildcat fair this year with D Coordinators having an offseason to study? Could easily switch places with the Jets.
4. Buffalo Bills- T.O. will provide some much needed excitement up in Buffalo, but ultimately more distraction.

AFC North:

1. Pittsburgh Steelers- The defending champs tough to dethrone with that killer D.
2. Baltimore Ravens- Still able to grab 2nd with a weak bottom of division, I really think losing Rex Ryan hurts alot though.
3. Cincinnati Bengals- Can Palmer stay healthy? Will Chad "OchoCinco" rebound and not be a distraction? Too many questions.
4. Cleveland Browns- Tagged to be a title contender last year, just don't see anything for them, maybe switch with Bengals.

AFC South:

1. Indianapolis Colts- I think Manning and the boys got 1 or 2 more runs left in em.
2. Jacksonville Jaguars- Decimated by injuries last year, this year will be better.
3. Tennessee Titans- Tough to put them this low, but having a tough 1st place schedule and lack of a solid QB hurts.
4. Houston Texans- Really sad that they are in this division as they are really coming around with some talent, 1 more year.

AFC West:

1. San Diego Chargers- Not a really strong division, almost a default pick.
2. Kansas City Chiefs- Made some nice offseason moves to get back to respectability.
3. Oakland Raiders- Very fast and good defense, if Russell ever matures to be a good qb could be dangerous.
4. Denver Broncos- I like Josh McDaniels hiring, but he just doesn't have the piece at QB yet.

NFC East:

1. New York Giants: Can still run the ball at will and also have a dynamite D Line.
2. Philadelphia Eagles: I really like this team and what they've done in the offseason, Look out.
3. Dallas Cowboys: Have the talent, but they do every year, i expect another choke.
4. Washington Redskins: A solid above average team, but the East is too tough.

NFC North: Bold = Brett Favre return

1. 2. Green Bay Packers- My 1 homer pick, but i really believe the pack will finish games last year, something they didn't do last year losing i believe 5 games by less than 7, 2nd if Favre is a viking.
2. 1. Minnesota Vikings- Could easily take first with great line play and obviously the top back in AP, but they're qb play i think will cost them. If Favre becomes a viking take out the qb play will cost them and insert #1 in North.
3. Chicago Bears- Have a very good team, but my hate for Jay Cutler just takes over in this pick, could very well take 1 or 2.
4. Detroit Lions- No need for an explanation.

NFC South:

1. Atlanta Falcons- I like what they're doing and think Matty Ice only continues to develop into a star.
2. Carolina Panthers- Have a very solid team and could easily take 1st.
3. New Orleans Saints- Have a dynamite offense to compete, but their D is just plain garbage.
4. Tampa Bay Buccaneers- An interesting team but I just don't see it with them.

NFC West:
1. Arizona Cardinals- Last years runner up helped out the run game with Beanie Wells, i expect a runaway here.
2. San Francisco 49ers- Really improved alot last year, like Houston, 1 more year.
3. Seattle Seahawks- Average team, just don't think they have it anymore.
4. St. Louis Rams- In total rebuild mode, another obvious last place finish.

PLAYOFFS

AFC

4. San Diego 1. Pittsburgh
5. Jacksonville 5. Jacksonville 1. Pittsburgh

3. Indianapolis 2. New England 2. New England
6. Tennessee 3. Indianapolis
Super Bowl
NFC- )these are WITH Favre) 2. New England 24
1. Minnesota 28
4. Atlanta 1. Minnesota
5. Philadelphia 5. Philadelphia 1. Minnesota

3. New York Giants 2. Arizona 2. Arizona
6. Green Bay 3. New York Giants

Hoped you liked it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bakagaijin

PostSubject: Re: My Reallllly Early NFL Predictions   Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:36 pm

God, I hope you are wrong about the NFC North. I will shoot myself if I have to watch either the Packers or the Vikings make it to the playoffs instead of the Bears.

And I don't think Favre will make the Vikings better this year if he does join them. Favre can rot in hell.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheCrew22

PostSubject: Re: My Reallllly Early NFL Predictions   Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:04 pm

He makes them much better than tarvaris jackson, makes a team really unable to put 8 in the box to stop AP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bakagaijin

PostSubject: Re: My Reallllly Early NFL Predictions   Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:13 pm

TheCrew22 wrote:
He makes them much better than tarvaris jackson, makes a team really unable to put 8 in the box to stop AP

Debatable... I think teams will want him to throw. You watch, he will see a huge decline this year if he plays. Much worse than what we saw down the stretch last year with the Jets. He will single-handedly lose 3-4 games for the Vikings due to critical picks etc.. But you are right - they are already facing that risk anyway with Jackson... so to me its a wash.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Patsfan26

PostSubject: Re: My Reallllly Early NFL Predictions   Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:57 pm

I think the raiders will make the playoffs in 2 years once Russel matures.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheCrew22

PostSubject: Re: My Reallllly Early NFL Predictions   Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:32 pm

IF is a better word to use about russell and maturing. Idk for some reason i see him as a bust. And July 30th Favre has set as his decision date, if he comes back look out NFC North because the guy can play cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chris

PostSubject: Re: My Reallllly Early NFL Predictions   Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:06 pm

nah if he dosent wanna decide on the 30th he'll keep delaying it.but i dont agree with vikings making the superbowl even with favre they gonna have 2 fight just to get to the playoffs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cdbonds

PostSubject: Re: My Reallllly Early NFL Predictions   Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:31 pm

any teams that have an ole miss player on them have a great shot at the super bowl, just sayin Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chris

PostSubject: Re: My Reallllly Early NFL Predictions   Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:08 am

cdbonds wrote:
any teams that have an ole miss player on them have a great shot at the super bowl, just sayin Razz
biaaaassss
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cdbonds

PostSubject: Re: My Reallllly Early NFL Predictions   Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:11 am

haha, what i can i say i love em
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chris

PostSubject: Re: My Reallllly Early NFL Predictions   Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:12 am

cdbonds wrote:
haha, what i can i say i love em
orly Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cdbonds

PostSubject: Re: My Reallllly Early NFL Predictions   Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:14 am

you got to, the number 2 party school, the number 1 school in the nation for hottest girls in 2009, their football team is supposed to win the sec west, and their honors college is in the top 5 in the nation, their baseball team is usually strong, and it is a great campus
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Reallllly Early NFL Predictions   

Back to top Go down

My Reallllly Early NFL Predictions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden Bible :: Community Forum :: Water Cooler-
Jump to: