Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide
 
PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!
Sign up today and receive a FREE breakdown of Sgibs famous GOALINE DEFENSE!

Share | 
 

 First Impressions?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
i3rian 87

avatar

Posts : 397
Join date : 2009-06-21
Location : Boston, MA

PostSubject: First Impressions?   Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:43 am

so you've had this game for a couple of days. what are your first impressions? are you RCing left and right? Curls? So far are you happy with your $60 bucks being spent the way they did?

_________________
xbox gamertag - i3rian 87; playstation online - i3rian87
aim - i3rian 87
http://twitter.com/i3rian87



Forrest Griffin, BEAST
MY BLOG, UPDATED DAILY -> http://fourdownterritory.com/ <-NFL, UFC, Video Games, Sports, and more!
BEST MADDEN SITE -> http://www.maddenbible.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fourdownterritoryblog.blogspot.com/
cdbonds



Posts : 164
Join date : 2009-07-17
Age : 26
Location : Tishomingo, MS

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions?   Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:19 pm

i am happy with it, it gives me a chance to work on my sim play against a defense similar to the one that madden will present
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chris



Posts : 1037
Join date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions?   Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:59 pm

is rc in it????and i didnt buy it lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cdbonds



Posts : 164
Join date : 2009-07-17
Age : 26
Location : Tishomingo, MS

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions?   Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:03 pm

yea rc is in it but it isnt as easy to pull off as in madden on some routes. and the defense plays better towards them, especially if you play in man coverage and try to user swat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chris



Posts : 1037
Join date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions?   Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:45 pm

cdbonds wrote:
yea rc is in it but it isnt as easy to pull off as in madden on some routes. and the defense plays better towards them, especially if you play in man coverage and try to user swat
good finally defence wil win games Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cdbonds



Posts : 164
Join date : 2009-07-17
Age : 26
Location : Tishomingo, MS

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions?   Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:36 pm

oh yea defense is great but still offense is too much in the game, it needs to be toned down a lot, or maybe im just a beast haha Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Militant X 1

avatar

Posts : 1765
Join date : 2009-07-01
Location : Chesapeake, VA

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions?   Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:42 pm

i love this game! i always buy both NCAA and Madden. i just love a variety of football styles. there are formations and plays in NCAA that are just not in Madden. but....when i feel like running the Pros...i pop in madden. the best of both worlds for a football fanatic!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cdbonds



Posts : 164
Join date : 2009-07-17
Age : 26
Location : Tishomingo, MS

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions?   Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:49 pm

^^ great post, u play on xbox or ps3? i am trying to find some players to lab with in ncaa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i3rian 87

avatar

Posts : 397
Join date : 2009-06-21
Location : Boston, MA

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions?   Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:09 am

Militant X 1 wrote:
i love this game! i always buy both NCAA and Madden. i just love a variety of football styles. there are formations and plays in NCAA that are just not in Madden. but....when i feel like running the Pros...i pop in madden. the best of both worlds for a football fanatic!

That's awesome man. I'm happy that its working out for you. I try to be like that every year, but since I've become competitive in Madden I tend to toss NCAA somewhere and it just ends up collecting dust. Since I'm buying two copies of Madden this year, I can't afford NCAA. Kudos man, try to develop some stuff, and see if it relays over to Madden and let us know!

_________________
xbox gamertag - i3rian 87; playstation online - i3rian87
aim - i3rian 87
http://twitter.com/i3rian87



Forrest Griffin, BEAST
MY BLOG, UPDATED DAILY -> http://fourdownterritory.com/ <-NFL, UFC, Video Games, Sports, and more!
BEST MADDEN SITE -> http://www.maddenbible.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fourdownterritoryblog.blogspot.com/
cdbonds



Posts : 164
Join date : 2009-07-17
Age : 26
Location : Tishomingo, MS

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions?   Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:16 am

maybe militant and i can scout out some stuff and relay it the community as we find it, im workin on it the best i can
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Militant X 1

avatar

Posts : 1765
Join date : 2009-07-01
Location : Chesapeake, VA

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions?   Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:43 pm

cdbonds wrote:
maybe militant and i can scout out some stuff and relay it the community as we find it, im workin on it the best i can

lol! i wouldn't mind that! and i am on the 360.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iswaggnificent



Posts : 263
Join date : 2010-02-23

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions?   Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:59 am

its to different for me cant adjust from madden to NCAA
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iswaggnificent



Posts : 263
Join date : 2010-02-23

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions?   Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:00 am

its to different for me cant adjust from madden to NCAA
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Militant X 1

avatar

Posts : 1765
Join date : 2009-07-01
Location : Chesapeake, VA

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions?   Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:09 am

i3rian 87 wrote:
Militant X 1 wrote:
i love this game! i always buy both NCAA and Madden. i just love a variety of football styles. there are formations and plays in NCAA that are just not in Madden. but....when i feel like running the Pros...i pop in madden. the best of both worlds for a football fanatic!

That's awesome man. I'm happy that its working out for you. I try to be like that every year, but since I've become competitive in Madden I tend to toss NCAA somewhere and it just ends up collecting dust. Since I'm buying two copies of Madden this year, I can't afford NCAA. Kudos man, try to develop some stuff, and see if it relays over to Madden and let us know!

i actually translate stuff from my madden gameplay into my ncaa gameplay! lol! some defensive plays and set ups work the same and i use many of the madden "concepts" on offense in the game as well.

~Mili

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: First Impressions?   

Back to top Go down
 
First Impressions?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» iRacing impressions
» Terraria: Zeri's Impressions
» Space Hulk - First Impressions
» Destiny Beta Impressions
» Impressions [M]

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden Bible :: Community Forum :: Other Video Games :: Halo Reach-
Jump to: