Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Share | 

The beauty of Madden Bible

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JoshMac28

PostSubject: The beauty of Madden Bible   Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:13 pm

So, it was last night that I truly figured out the beauty of maddenbible.com, and it didn't even come in a game of Madden.

I was playing my first user-user game in an online dynasty of NCAA, and my opponent was Alabama. The guy controlling Bama had previously thrown for 300+ yards in his two previous games, and led the league in passing.

Being VERY new to college football, having only played madden for the past 2 seasons, I knew it would be an uphill battle. I knew if I came out and played a bunch of base defenses, this guy would eat me alive.

So, I applied a bunch of the same concepts I learned from TWIM, and I dominated him.

Zone coverage blitzes with the D-Linemen on the other side of the field going into coverage. Running multiple defensive plays out of the same defensive look, throwing his pre-snap read off. Manually changing the coverage responsibilities of LB's and D-Linemen to give him new looks he couldn't possibly be prepared for.

He scored 20 points, but that was a far cry from his 45 ppg average, and he turned the ball over 3 times.

So, it dawned on me. While other MAdden sites are teaching their subscribers glitches and money plays that only apply to that particular version of madden, Maddenbible.com teaches us football concepts and strategy that are universal to all football games.

Thanks for the help!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyler1281

PostSubject: Re: The beauty of Madden Bible   Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:58 pm

it truly is the best madden site
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jordanl95

PostSubject: Re: The beauty of Madden Bible   Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:41 pm

Definitly, and once Madden 11 comes out and TWIM shows start again.... just so good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZFarls
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The beauty of Madden Bible   Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:34 am

Thanks for the compliment and glad you could lock him up! I have a little NCAA Scheme that I'm hoping to film today to give people some base ideas. Its all about pounding the rock and working everything else in naturally.

We want to teach people schemes and concepts and ideas to apply. The Goal of MB is to make our people not robots! Thanks again and glad to see you got it on lock.

"A customer is the most important visitor on our premises, he is not dependent on us. We are dependent on him. He is not an interruption in our work. He is the purpose of it. He is not an outsider in our business. He is part of it. We are not doing him a favor by serving him. He is doing us a favor by giving us an opportunity to do so"

www.maddenbible.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.maddenbible.com
Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: The beauty of Madden Bible   Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:01 am

ZFarls wrote:
Thanks for the compliment and glad you could lock him up! I have a little NCAA Scheme that I'm hoping to film today to give people some base ideas. Its all about pounding the rock and working everything else in naturally.

We want to teach people schemes and concepts and ideas to apply. The Goal of MB is to make our people not robots! Thanks again and glad to see you got it on lock.

exactly! it is the opposite of madden which is more geared to the "passing game." on ncaa11, you have to think pounding your opponent mercilessly and relentlessly on the ground which definately opens up your aerial strikes. i have gotten blasted in way 2 many games (i just jumped online....lol) before i actually discovered this out...smh! but now, i am coming on strongly with my two (2) backs at VT (Williams/Evans).

~Mili

PostSubject: Re: The beauty of Madden Bible   Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:44 pm

dont forget Tyrod Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: The beauty of Madden Bible   Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:26 pm

let me find out mili makes youtube videos..lol

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
sgibs
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The beauty of Madden Bible   Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:59 am

Guys thanks so much for being the best fans out there.

I just read this page and literally the hair on the back of my head went up. I got shivers up and down my spine.

You all are making it possible for both Zfarls and myself to bring you tips/strategy and just an overall good time.

I cant thank you all enough (as well as Zfarls) for making this all possible!

Heres to a great Madden 2011 season!

Patriots
TOM TERRIFIC

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.maddenbible.com
lakeo

PostSubject: Re: The beauty of Madden Bible   Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:16 am

I have to agree with you very much Joshmac28. Maddenbible has given me the tools i need to be great, As i look around at these other madden site i find either what you talk about with the plays that are glitches or money plays for certain games but recently it seems that maddenbible is setting a new precedent a rubric so to speak these sites are copying not just the material that sgibs & zfarls come up with but now they are copying the whole maddenbible scheme of things if you know what I mean.

So I'am thanking maddenbible for everything because if it wasnt for you guys who know what a young madden novice would be getting now a days searching for
true help/lessons in madden in which i can build upon and invent my own
scheme.(You give understanding to madden)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Pnero23@twitter.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The beauty of Madden Bible   

Back to top Go down

The beauty of Madden Bible
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1