Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Share | 

360 Players Club Madden Franchise Forming

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mike_Jones

PostSubject: 360 Players Club Madden Franchise Forming   Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:25 pm

360 Players Club a brand new site dedicated to online sports leagues for the xbox 360 is now up and running. We are starting off with a madden franchise league and two dynasty leagues the SEC and the Big 12.

Our site will be founded on simulation style sports. While we will not bog you down with 5 pages worth of rules we will judge you and your play style on the fact that we assume you have seen a game played before and know what is realistic and what is not.

This is an adult site that does not tolerate bad language or trash talk. Just good clean fun in a simulation style atmosphere.

We are strictly for league play.

Come check us out. We just launched on July 25th so help us build from the ground up.

Thanks Mike_Jones

www.360playersclub.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike_Jones

PostSubject: Re: 360 Players Club Madden Franchise Forming   Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:37 pm

Just to give you an update in our first 24 hours since the site has been up we have the following

7 madden spots filled

3 sec ncaa spots filled

0 big 12 spots filled

Join now. Later this year we will have leagues in the following sports.. NBA, NHL, FIFA, and much much more...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike_Jones

PostSubject: Re: 360 Players Club Madden Franchise Forming   Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:48 am

Just to give you an update after 48 hours since the site has been up we have the following

11 madden spots filled

5 sec ncaa spots filled

0 big 12 spots filled

Join now. Later this year we will have leagues in the following sports.. NBA, NHL, FIFA, and much much more...

Sim Ballers, w Adult attitudes only!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike_Jones

PostSubject: Re: 360 Players Club Madden Franchise Forming   Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:45 am

Just to give you an update after 72 hours since the site has been up we have the following

12 madden spots filled

9 sec ncaa spots filled

1 big 12 spots filled

Sim Ballers, w Adult attitudes only!

Average age so far on the site is 27.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i3rian 87

PostSubject: Re: 360 Players Club Madden Franchise Forming   Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:47 am

sounds like a nice place to be in if you're on the EAFL waiting list... some of you guys might want to consider this!

Forrest Griffin, BEAST
MY BLOG, UPDATED DAILY -> http://fourdownterritory.com/ <-NFL, UFC, Video Games, Sports, and more!
BEST MADDEN SITE -> http://www.maddenbible.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fourdownterritoryblog.blogspot.com/
Mike_Jones

PostSubject: Re: 360 Players Club Madden Franchise Forming   Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:39 pm

360 Players Club is the most involved madden franchise league going right now.

Here are some of the things we are offering.

Our league has a full transaction handbook which can be seen here.

http://www.360playersclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=247

One of the things Madden Online Franchise does not have is contracts. We have full contracts and dollar amounts. See one of our team pages here.

www.360playersclub.com/Bucs.htm

After reading that if you are interested please understand this first. Our site is about being active. We are not big on people signing up for something then never posting on the
boards or saying anything. Playing is just not enough for us. You show you are active and we will give you a simulation site to play on. Currently our madden league is full. However do not let that stop you. Right now I would say about 80% of the league members are really really active. The other 20% not so much. Join the site get on the waiting list and be active on the site and I will gladly remove one of the 20% and put you in that spot. And do
not worry where you are on the waiting list. If you are active on the boards and stay informed your spot on the list does not matter. Definition of Active- "posting in the
forums, talking in the chat box, getting involved in rules even without a spot, Etc..."

We are a mature site that puts fun ahead of winning. You can see that just by looking at our madden draft. 7 of the top 10 teams did not win more then 7 games last season in the NFL.

Another thing to consider if you like sports games. We run 1 Ncaa Dynasty. We also will be running leagues in every other sports game out their. NBA, NHL, FIFA, Etc...

So if you are a mature adult looking for a site more suited for the working man who likes to take a break from real life this is your place. Come over get involved and see if you
like it.

www.360playersclub.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 360 Players Club Madden Franchise Forming   

Back to top Go down

360 Players Club Madden Franchise Forming
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1