Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Share | 

FRANCHISE INJURIES ARE CRAZY

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ONTHEMOVE

PostSubject: FRANCHISE INJURIES ARE CRAZY   Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:59 pm

INJURIES SEEM CRAZY THIS YEAR. I JUST LOST ZBIKOWSKI AND CODY FOR 7 WEEKS EACH. IN ANOTHER LEAGUE WHERE I AM THE FALCONS I LOST WEATHERSPOON FOR 9 WEEKS AND LIKE 3 OTHER GUYS.

THE INJURIES ARE CRAZY. IS THERE ANYTHING I CAN DO TO GET PLAYERS BACK QUICKLY OR BETTER YET DOES ANYONE HAVE SOME TIPS TO AVOID INJURIES (SERIOUSLY THOUGH I MEAN I KNOW ITS PART OF THE GAME IT JUST SEEMS WORSE THIS YEAR)

JUST WONDERIN IF YOU FRANCHISE PLAYERS ARE EXPERIENCING THE SAME STUFF AND WHAT U ARE DOIN TO DEAL WITH IT....THX
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sgibs
Admin

PostSubject: Re: FRANCHISE INJURIES ARE CRAZY   Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:09 pm

glad to see you back Pat!

Patriots
TOM TERRIFIC

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.maddenbible.com
RunRunPass

PostSubject: Re: FRANCHISE INJURIES ARE CRAZY   Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:21 am

ONTHEMOVE wrote:
INJURIES SEEM CRAZY THIS YEAR. I JUST LOST ZBIKOWSKI AND CODY FOR 7 WEEKS EACH. IN ANOTHER LEAGUE WHERE I AM THE FALCONS I LOST WEATHERSPOON FOR 9 WEEKS AND LIKE 3 OTHER GUYS.

THE INJURIES ARE CRAZY. IS THERE ANYTHING I CAN DO TO GET PLAYERS BACK QUICKLY OR BETTER YET DOES ANYONE HAVE SOME TIPS TO AVOID INJURIES (SERIOUSLY THOUGH I MEAN I KNOW ITS PART OF THE GAME IT JUST SEEMS WORSE THIS YEAR)

JUST WONDERIN IF YOU FRANCHISE PLAYERS ARE EXPERIENCING THE SAME STUFF AND WHAT U ARE DOIN TO DEAL WITH IT....THX

Oh yes we are. It's been utter carnage. In one game recently the Packers had about 5 injuries in one game, including Woodson for 7 weeks, Matthews for 6 weeks and Jones for 4 weeks. There are not many teams that have been unaffected by the problem; the cart on the field seems a regular feature in this game.

We are all hoping that the patch (whenever it comes out) will do a little more than just "tweak" the injuries because it's become ridiculous. However, it's made owners think a little more about not just trying to stack thei team with studs because now they are having to consider depth a bit more than in the past.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://eafl.bestforumonline.com
huw140269

PostSubject: Re: FRANCHISE INJURIES ARE CRAZY   Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:15 am

The injuries are about right in my opinion and you really do have to consider depth in your roster.

Penalties are another issue - twice I have roken out on long runs on my way to scoring a TD only for it to be called back after one of my WRs has run behind of their chasers (20 yards back from the ball carrier)and the defender goes tumbling over.

I have yet to see a penalty for Pass Interference
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FRANCHISE INJURIES ARE CRAZY   

Back to top Go down

FRANCHISE INJURIES ARE CRAZY
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1