Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Share | 

Best 09 defensive playbook?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

What is the BEST defensive playbook in Madden 09
33%
 33% [ 4 ]
Multiple D
58%
 58% [ 7 ]
KC
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Oakland
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Buffalo
8%
 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
pancakeman77

PostSubject: Re: Best 09 defensive playbook?   Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:38 pm

chris wrote:
pancakeman77 wrote:
chris wrote:
ELeiser17 wrote:
chris wrote:
alright well kc does not have the 46 but it has nicel normal nickel 3-3-5 and quarters normal and quarters 3 deep along with dollar normal dime normal and flat nickel strong 4-3 normal over and under. AND buffalo hasss

4-3 normal over,under nickel normal and strong dime normal and flat dollar normal quarter normal and quarter 3 deep so all in all kc only has the 3-3-5 over the buffallo pb.

Thanks for checking man, epic win for me. Razz
np just finished a game with frmdasouth on dis site and decided id check for u guys Smile
gg chris. it was truly a defensive game.im looking forward to play u again
yeh man fo sho i couldnt do shit half the game L.btw i got SOOOO lucky at the end of the half u SHOULD Have scored lol.
i kno i shouldve scored. right afta i didnt i knew dat would come back to haunt me at the end of the game
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chris

PostSubject: Re: Best 09 defensive playbook?   Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:53 pm

pancakeman77 wrote:
chris wrote:
pancakeman77 wrote:
chris wrote:
ELeiser17 wrote:
chris wrote:
alright well kc does not have the 46 but it has nicel normal nickel 3-3-5 and quarters normal and quarters 3 deep along with dollar normal dime normal and flat nickel strong 4-3 normal over and under. AND buffalo hasss

4-3 normal over,under nickel normal and strong dime normal and flat dollar normal quarter normal and quarter 3 deep so all in all kc only has the 3-3-5 over the buffallo pb.

Thanks for checking man, epic win for me. Razz
np just finished a game with frmdasouth on dis site and decided id check for u guys Smile
gg chris. it was truly a defensive game.im looking forward to play u again
yeh man fo sho i couldnt do shit half the game L.btw i got SOOOO lucky at the end of the half u SHOULD Have scored lol.
i kno i shouldve scored. right afta i didnt i knew dat would come back to haunt me at the end of the game
yeh i actually just played another game with some homo all he did was fb dive and do this play where he sent his hb in motion(its a play with green) and it wud be open 90% of the time if it wasnt open hed throw to a curl or post route i won cuz of a darrick brown sick pick.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Best 09 defensive playbook?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2