Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Share | 

Why chose Madden Bible???

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Black4Revenge

PostSubject: Why chose Madden Bible???   Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:15 am

Like a lot of members I recently purchased the Winner's Kit. I have been playing Madden for years but my reasons for coming to Madden might have been somewhat different from other members. My job doesn't allow me a lot of time to get better on the sticks in the last few years, so my best friend has been kickin my a$$. All i care about at the end of the Madden year is who has the better record between us. Well to the newer members of MB who r skeptical about whether u can learn anything new about Madden. This is the site 4 u. SGibs & ZFarls along with a host of members really care about helping u get better. I had a best of 5 series today against my boy & after starting down 1-2, I rallied to win 3-2. Unlike other times I've won my partner now knows he's in trouble because my offense was unstoppable, Thanks to Gibs and Farls taking time to give products that they can be proud to stand behind. Not only did Gibs take out time to talk me through some strategy today. He also took it upon himself to personally text me back to see how I done. Gibs & Farls, along with players like Wang, Userpick, Mili & others have really helped build this into some exciting. I'm back on top & I plan on staying there. Thanks, Guys
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sgibs
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Why chose Madden Bible???   Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:09 am

thanks man- its my pleasure to help you.

Patriots
TOM TERRIFIC

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.maddenbible.com
ZFarls
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Why chose Madden Bible???   Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:59 am

Ahh, perhaps we need to add celebrations dances to the winners kit?

"A customer is the most important visitor on our premises, he is not dependent on us. We are dependent on him. He is not an interruption in our work. He is the purpose of it. He is not an outsider in our business. He is part of it. We are not doing him a favor by serving him. He is doing us a favor by giving us an opportunity to do so"

www.maddenbible.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.maddenbible.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why chose Madden Bible???   

Back to top Go down

Why chose Madden Bible???
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1