Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Share | 

weakest division in the nfl?best devision?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
chris

PostSubject: weakest division in the nfl?best devision?   Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:43 pm

post ur opinions i believe the weakest is afc west and best is afc east.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NooBLeT

PostSubject: Re: weakest division in the nfl?best devision?   Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:48 pm

BEST - NFC East - Cowboys , Redskins , Giants , Eagles
Worst - AFC West - Broncos , Raiders , Chargers , Cheifs

_______

Those are mine ..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chris

PostSubject: Re: weakest division in the nfl?best devision?   Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:29 pm

i agree with the worst but...i believe pats phins jets and bills have more skill thi syear then the nfc east o.O
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ELeiser17

PostSubject: Re: weakest division in the nfl?best devision?   Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:24 pm

This is based on average number of wins in the regular season last year. The NFC South is the best and the NFC West is the worst.

Thanks To KiLLa 21G

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall."
-Confucius

http://forum.maddenbible.com/madden-nfl-2010-general-f1/expand-your-mind-t106.htm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chris

PostSubject: Re: weakest division in the nfl?best devision?   Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:47 pm

hmm...tbh tho i think this year afc east will be the toughest.i mean u hav jets with rex ryan and mark sanchez u have pats with tom terrific back.u have the fins with the wildcat and a new scrambling qb in white.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NooBLeT

PostSubject: Re: weakest division in the nfl?best devision?   Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:14 pm

dont forget about the NFC North .. Packers - Bears - Vikings - Lions .. maybe take the Lions out the picture but still i think its a good divsion ..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chris

PostSubject: Re: weakest division in the nfl?best devision?   Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:13 pm

yeh its good i think top 3.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheCrew22

PostSubject: Re: weakest division in the nfl?best devision?   Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:28 pm

NFC North has easily the best QB play in the NFL.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ELeiser17

PostSubject: Re: weakest division in the nfl?best devision?   Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:16 pm

TheCrew22 wrote:

Are you kidding? The only good QB that division has is Aaron Rodgers. This isn't taking Jay Cutler or Brett Favre into account as they are new to their respective teams. I would say the NFC East or the NFC South.

Thanks To KiLLa 21G

-Confucius

http://forum.maddenbible.com/madden-nfl-2010-general-f1/expand-your-mind-t106.htm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chris

PostSubject: Re: weakest division in the nfl?best devision?   Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:23 pm

east has sanchez(unproven rookie) pennington(coming off a close to mvp year) tom brady(coming off surgery but will still be tom terrific) and trent edwards(now has a big reciever in t.o)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheCrew22

PostSubject: Re: weakest division in the nfl?best devision?   Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:19 am

ELeiser17 wrote:
TheCrew22 wrote:

Are you kidding? The only good QB that division has is Aaron Rodgers. This isn't taking Jay Cutler or Brett Favre into account as they are new to their respective teams. I would say the NFC East or the NFC South.

I take Cutler and Favre into account because they are the QB's of their teams in this season. Rodgers, Cutler, Favre, and the promising future of Stafford definitely gives this division strong QB play... In the AFC East you basically have Brady and that's it. The rest are either unproven or Pennington, who I am not a fan of.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ELeiser17

PostSubject: Re: weakest division in the nfl?best devision?   Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:01 pm

TheCrew22 wrote:
Rodgers, Cutler, Favre, and the promising future of Stafford definitely gives this division strong QB play... In the AFC East you basically have Brady and that's it. The rest are either unproven or Pennington, who I am not a fan of.

I never said anything about the AFC East.

Thanks To KiLLa 21G

-Confucius

Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheCrew22

PostSubject: Re: weakest division in the nfl?best devision?   Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:39 pm

No but chris did... I was trying to reply to 2 posts at once.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
direwolves14

PostSubject: Re: weakest division in the nfl?best devision?   Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:42 pm

Best- NFC East
Worst - AFC West
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chris

PostSubject: Re: weakest division in the nfl?best devision?   Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:47 pm

yeh but i was saying they might be good they might be a bust who knows untill the season starts,right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheCrew22

PostSubject: Re: weakest division in the nfl?best devision?   Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:53 pm

Well if the preseason means anything the Packers are gonna win the super bowl lol... But realistically, they are the BEST team in the NFC North.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chris

PostSubject: Re: weakest division in the nfl?best devision?   Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:39 pm

i definitly agree with them being the best buti believe the other teams will make it close.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheCrew22

PostSubject: Re: weakest division in the nfl?best devision?   Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:35 pm

O yes definitely... The NFC North is really tough this year for sure.. The top 3 teams could compete in any division at the top.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chris

PostSubject: Re: weakest division in the nfl?best devision?   Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:47 pm

yeh its such a shame that the lions are in it though lol.i mean u see all other teams grindin out close games and the lions in a gamedown 0-42 L
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheCrew22

PostSubject: Re: weakest division in the nfl?best devision?   Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:52 am

Yeah lol... But the Lions do actually have some offensive building blocks for the future in Stafford, Johnson, and Smith. But yes, unfortunately for them they play in a tough NFC North division.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZFarls
Admin

PostSubject: Re: weakest division in the nfl?best devision?   Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:53 am

NFC East is the best division in football, AND all of sports.
Eat that with a salad

AFC East sucked in 08 but was better last year with the dolphins rebound. Now it looks as the AFC West will be miserable.

"A customer is the most important visitor on our premises, he is not dependent on us. We are dependent on him. He is not an interruption in our work. He is the purpose of it. He is not an outsider in our business. He is part of it. We are not doing him a favor by serving him. He is doing us a favor by giving us an opportunity to do so"

www.maddenbible.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.maddenbible.com
chris

PostSubject: Re: weakest division in the nfl?best devision?   Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:05 pm

I DONT EAT SALAD SORRY.but uhh yes i agreee farls.west fail lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: weakest division in the nfl?best devision?   

Back to top Go down

weakest division in the nfl?best devision?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden Bible :: Community Forum :: Water Cooler-
Jump to: