Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Share | 

DETROIT PB

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
king_jason2

PostSubject: DETROIT PB   Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:19 pm

I HIGHLEY reccommend you guys take a look at this book! it has EVERYTHING you need for a successful offense.

Power run scheme w/ GREAT formation auds! nice passing sets and concepts, unbumps and a "hidden" UNBUMP that is a headace to defend correctly, because if you take away the unbump the other routes compliment very nicely! Run sets that can be passed out of and Pass sets that have good runs IT WILL KEEP EM GUESSING!

i have been killing with this book

hop in the lab!!!

* there is a really nice "secret" route in a certain formation that has to be manually covered , the animation and boost you get on this route is INCREDIBLE (great for 3rd n 5) for those who are interested PM me and i will get you some of my scheme.... if your one of my MRL oppenents thennnn i cant promise you that ima hook you up with my my scheme lol!

I really think you guys will enjoy this book if you like GIB's B.O.A.T scheme, some of that scheme and concepts can be used with this book as well as some additional goodies that are not included in DAL (if DET had flip trips EVERYONE would be running this book)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://j.crabb2@yahoo.com
abdaninja

PostSubject: Re: DETROIT PB   Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:12 pm

king_jason2 wrote:
I HIGHLEY reccommend you guys take a look at this book! it has EVERYTHING you need for a successful offense.

Power run scheme w/ GREAT formation auds! nice passing sets and concepts, unbumps and a "hidden" UNBUMP that is a headace to defend correctly, because if you take away the unbump the other routes compliment very nicely! Run sets that can be passed out of and Pass sets that have good runs IT WILL KEEP EM GUESSING!

by hidden unbump u talkin about that trips formation with automotion routes ..?

if DET had gun bunch i would b on this book lol or that 5 wide from last yr

hop in the lab!!!

* there is a really nice "secret" route in a certain formation that has to be manually covered , the animation and boost you get on this route is INCREDIBLE (great for 3rd n 5) for those who are interested PM me and i will get you some of my scheme.... if your one of my MRL oppenents thennnn i cant promise you that ima hook you up with my my scheme lol!

I really think you guys will enjoy this book if you like GIB's B.O.A.T scheme, some of that scheme and concepts can be used with this book as well as some additional goodies that are not included in DAL (if DET had flip trips EVERYONE would be running this book)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
king_jason2

PostSubject: Re: DETROIT PB   Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:23 pm

??? lol did you post something bro?? cuz i think it might have got cut off
Back to top Go down
abdaninja

PostSubject: Re: DETROIT PB   Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:27 pm

king_jason2 wrote:

no its all there its kinda in the middle my bad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nitka

PostSubject: Re: DETROIT PB   Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:20 pm

king_jason2 wrote:

hop in the lab!!!

Come on King Jason hook it up bruh??
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://maddenrevolution.com
xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: DETROIT PB   Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:41 pm

abdaninja wrote:
king_jason2 wrote:

no its all there its kinda in the middle my bad

you should be able to tell the difference between the way ninja talks and the way u talk jason

hahah lol @ ninja
Back to top Go down
View user profile
king_jason2

PostSubject: Re: DETROIT PB   Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:33 pm

nitka ill pm you some DET plays of intrest some time this week. i got a nice lil scheme , audibles set n everything. but your not getting my PITT stuff until after MRL season 3 lol!

i know you can make your own scheme outta the plays i give you , lemme know what you come up with and then ill give you my audibles and the way i run the scheme, i just wanna see where your mind would go with this book and then compare.
Back to top Go down
jordanl95

PostSubject: Re: DETROIT PB   Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:12 pm

hey ninja are you chinese, just curious bro

sorry about being so off topic lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
abdaninja

PostSubject: Re: DETROIT PB   Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:06 am

jordanl95 wrote:
hey ninja are you chinese, just curious bro