Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Share | 

I Jumped on the B.O.A.T!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BuckNut4eva

PostSubject: I Jumped on the B.O.A.T!!   Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:20 pm

Hey guys, i stumbled on to maddenbible.com several months ago, and i have been a casual/competitive player since the first madden came out on sega genesis! This year i was really looking to step my game up, and take it to another level. I play in 4 online leagues and the occasional ranked games. once i stumbled on to madden bible i instantly watched all the madDen tv episodes, and have soaked up every little bit of info that i did not previously know about! I bought the B.O.A.T. e-book about a month ago, and in this small 2month to month and a half period my game has grown leaps and bounds! The game seems like it has slowed down,and iam having alot more fun and success playing!! I like labbing and using different playbooks and always had 3 or 4 that i bounced around in, but since i have been using all of Sgibs, and farls tips,concepts, and the way the b.o.a.t was shown how to use,with a few added variations of my own, its been total fire, i dont see myself using another playbook all year! No way! On that note a big thank you to Gibs and farls and all the people who make it happen at madden bible, i love madden and you guys just made it grow bigger!!

I also wanted to share one tip that i havent seen on the site, its simple and easy,and i found very effective to smoke man coverage,cover 2,and even cover 3, basically a deep zone cover 4 or a purple to the sideline is all i have found to shut the route totally down... Its in single back bunch the verticals play, that gunfused show the tips on, take the far Right receiver and motion him out towards the sideline, works really well if you are on right hash mark, after you have motioned him to the far right call hike, he runs a wheel route right up the sideline,and because he is so close to the sideline he takes a hard cut to the sideline, and the DB in man coverage makes a weird jump right up on him,and the WR blows by him by 3-4 yards and keeps getting seperation, there is a big window between the DB and saftey to hit the open WR, its turned into a deadly play for me,thought i would share! Again a big thanks to all the hard work that goes into madden bible!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sgibs
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Jumped on the B.O.A.T!!   Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:06 pm

mlw thanks bud!

that is a nice man coverage beat as well- thanks for hte support!

Patriots
TOM TERRIFIC

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.maddenbible.com
pdizzle

PostSubject: Re: I Jumped on the B.O.A.T!!   Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:55 pm

I just purchased the BOAT guide as well, do I really need to wait 24 hrs?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BuckNut4eva

PostSubject: Re: I Jumped on the B.O.A.T!!   Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:51 pm

pdizzle wrote:
I just purchased the BOAT guide as well, do I really need to wait 24 hrs?

Mine came less than 24hrs, i think once the payment transaction is verified they get it to you as soon as they can! Its worth the wait!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pdizzle

PostSubject: Re: I Jumped on the B.O.A.T!!   Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:31 pm

Yeah I got it in less than 24 hours. I have to say I am only 1/2 way through it and it is already well worth the money. the scheme setups are well thought out and disguise things pretty well. I have purchased a few ebooks and this is definitley alot of content for the money. Good job guys.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Jumped on the B.O.A.T!!   

Back to top Go down

I Jumped on the B.O.A.T!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1