Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide
 
PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!
Sign up today and receive a FREE breakdown of Sgibs famous GOALINE DEFENSE!

Share | 
 

 Ravens Playing Styles

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Militant X 1

avatar

Posts : 1765
Join date : 2009-07-01
Location : Chesapeake, VA

PostSubject: Ravens Playing Styles   Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:49 am

hey Gibs or Z.....

it's no secret that i run the Ravens. if you cats were running the Ravens....what "style" of offense and defense would you run with them to be effective?

-Mili

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sgibs
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2622
Join date : 2009-06-18
Age : 31
Location : Boston, MA

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Playing Styles   Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:27 am

thanks Mili

we will see if we can squeeze it into tonights show

make sure you watch man!

SPREAD THE WORD.

We can make this HUGE but we NEED your help!

_________________
http://twitter.com/sgibs7 Follow me!

Patriots
TOM TERRIFIC

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.maddenbible.com
Militant X 1

avatar

Posts : 1765
Join date : 2009-07-01
Location : Chesapeake, VA

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Playing Styles   Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:32 pm

sgibs7 wrote:
thanks Mili

we will see if we can squeeze it into tonights show

make sure you watch man!

SPREAD THE WORD.

We can make this HUGE but we NEED your help!

thanks Gibs! no problem bruh! i will DEFINATELY be watching for that Ravens info on the show. i live on the eastcoast so what time do you guys do the show and how can i watch?

P.S. i will be hitting up all my online friends and telling them about Madden Bible and the show.

-Mili

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sgibs
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2622
Join date : 2009-06-18
Age : 31
Location : Boston, MA

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Playing Styles   Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:01 pm

we are east cost as well

830PM est LIVE www.maddenbible.com

www.tinyurl.com/twimshow12 (this is are last show) if someone wants to catch it send them that link!

Thanks Mili...did you get hte email about the special promotion we are having?

_________________
http://twitter.com/sgibs7 Follow me!

Patriots
TOM TERRIFIC

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.maddenbible.com
Militant X 1

avatar

Posts : 1765
Join date : 2009-07-01
Location : Chesapeake, VA

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Playing Styles   Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:05 pm

sgibs7 wrote:
we are east cost as well

830PM est LIVE www.maddenbible.com

www.tinyurl.com/twimshow12 (this is are last show) if someone wants to catch it send them that link!

Thanks Mili...did you get hte email about the special promotion we are having?

ok Gibs...thanks bruh!

naw...i didn't get the email...but...i sent you a PM with my email address cause i want to receiver EVERYTHING that you guys are putting out. but...here it is again:

militantx122@yahoo.com

-Mili

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sgibs
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2622
Join date : 2009-06-18
Age : 31
Location : Boston, MA

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Playing Styles   Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:09 pm

well basically this was what the email sent

you should have got it?

Madden Bible Presents TWIM Show 13


Madden Bible is offering a special offer that will be a first in the community. ANY live caller on tonight’s show will receive our next E-book Guide for FREE! That’s right all you have to do is call in the show, be a forum member, and we will send you our next E-book Guide for FREE! Be sure not to miss this great opportunity to save a few bucks and to pick up on the hottest trends in the game!

We are LIVE tonight at 8:30PM est. You can catch the show at www.madddenbible.com

Special Guest appearances by:

- EAFL’s Atlanta Falcons Owner Koach K
- EAFL’s Owner Terrence Flloyd
- Madden School’s Big Hungry

In the trenches with Zfarls and Sgibs as they battle about a run heavy or pass heavy offensive attack in Madden 2010

Lightening Round (loser owes the other a fine meal in Orlando, FL)

Sgibs Tip of the week (singleback y-trips screen)

NFL Pick Em’

As always we will take in live call ins!

_________________
http://twitter.com/sgibs7 Follow me!

Patriots
TOM TERRIFIC

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.maddenbible.com
Militant X 1

avatar

Posts : 1765
Join date : 2009-07-01
Location : Chesapeake, VA

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Playing Styles   Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:21 pm

sgibs7 wrote:
well basically this was what the email sent

you should have got it?

Madden Bible Presents TWIM Show 13


Madden Bible is offering a special offer that will be a first in the community. ANY live caller on tonight’s show will receive our next E-book Guide for FREE! That’s right all you have to do is call in the show, be a forum member, and we will send you our next E-book Guide for FREE! Be sure not to miss this great opportunity to save a few bucks and to pick up on the hottest trends in the game!

We are LIVE tonight at 8:30PM est. You can catch the show at www.madddenbible.com

Special Guest appearances by:

- EAFL’s Atlanta Falcons Owner Koach K
- EAFL’s Owner Terrence Flloyd
- Madden School’s Big Hungry

In the trenches with Zfarls and Sgibs as they battle about a run heavy or pass heavy offensive attack in Madden 2010

Lightening Round (loser owes the other a fine meal in Orlando, FL)

Sgibs Tip of the week (singleback y-trips screen)

NFL Pick Em’

As always we will take in live call ins!

ok! i'll check my email now Gibs. i see you got my boy Big Hungry as a guess. awesome! the show sounds like it will be great...i can't wait!

-Mili

P.S. please squeeze in that info about the Ravens...lol!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Ravens Playing Styles   

Back to top Go down
 
Ravens Playing Styles
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Lag playing in Taiwan server from Shanghai
» Keep playing WOW
» Playing a Gnome cleric
» Playing Piano in my Corner.
» Flames of War - What are you playing

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden Bible :: Madden Bible News :: MB's Mailbag-
Jump to: