Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide
 
PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!
Sign up today and receive a FREE breakdown of Sgibs famous GOALINE DEFENSE!

Share | 
 

 Madden 13 Draft Winners and Losers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ZFarls
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1689
Join date : 2009-06-18
Age : 30
Location : Boston, MA

PostSubject: Madden 13 Draft Winners and Losers   Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:39 am

Hey Guys

What Madden Teams improved via the draft and who didn't get much better? Here is my take

http://www.maddentips.com/madden-13-nfl-draft-winners-and-losers/

_________________
www.twitter.com/maddenbible[/b]
"A customer is the most important visitor on our premises, he is not dependent on us. We are dependent on him. He is not an interruption in our work. He is the purpose of it. He is not an outsider in our business. He is part of it. We are not doing him a favor by serving him. He is doing us a favor by giving us an opportunity to do so"

www.maddenbible.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.maddenbible.com
suicide-manual

avatar

Posts : 198
Join date : 2010-08-22
Age : 28
Location : Japan

PostSubject: Re: Madden 13 Draft Winners and Losers   Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:49 pm

I'm surprised my home team didn't make your list, we got a dual threat at quarterback, Jermichael Finley's clone, not to mention a steal in the 4th that is a homerun hitter. Our secondary got better through FA, but were still in doubt who the starting safetys are. WE also signed Derrik Moye 6'5wr 4.44 speed, and Jeff Fuller 6'4, not to mention Egnew is 6'6
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xHEx DeathAngel

avatar

Posts : 485
Join date : 2010-02-08
Age : 26
Location : Pittsburgh, PA

PostSubject: Re: Madden 13 Draft Winners and Losers   Tue May 01, 2012 2:38 pm

Colts,

Luck - Peyton Manning but Mobile

Fleener - 6'6 TE 88 Speed, 89 Jump, 84 Catch, 80 Strength

Allen - 6'3 TE to compliment Fleener and can run two TE sets all day with these two.

Hilton - Blazing speed ran 4.36 at combine expecting at least 95 Speed

Chapman - Steal in the 5th for our 3-4 DT can finally hold the middle down now

Brazil - Another Blazing fast WR

Ballard - Will be a great Brusing back between tackles.


I thought we made out pretty well.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
blood9585

avatar

Posts : 188
Join date : 2009-08-27
Age : 31
Location : Takoma Park, Maryland

PostSubject: Re: Madden 13 Draft Winners and Losers   Tue May 01, 2012 9:37 pm

I think the 49ers had a great madden draft, as well as the buccaneers. & we all can't deny RG3 on the Skins.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://WiseMaddenConcepts.Blogspot.com
Nytro

avatar

Posts : 58
Join date : 2012-01-24
Location : NJ

PostSubject: Re: Madden 13 Draft Winners and Losers   Wed May 02, 2012 12:02 pm

My Chargers had an awesome madden 13 draft signing Melvin Ingram and Brandon Taylor and
our D will be a beast again just like 2 years ago.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
greenmile



Posts : 95
Join date : 2009-11-08
Location : Minneapple

PostSubject: Re: Madden 13 Draft Winners and Losers   Wed May 02, 2012 2:33 pm

The Vikings got a lot better! They brought in John Carlson, Jerome Simpson, Chris Carr, and Zack Bowman which are all huge upgrades, and draft wise Kalil, Josh Robinson who ran 4.33 and we signed a bball player who ran 4.27
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Militant X 1

avatar

Posts : 1765
Join date : 2009-07-01
Location : Chesapeake, VA

PostSubject: Re: Madden 13 Draft Winners and Losers   Thu May 03, 2012 12:02 pm

once again cats keep sleeping on my Ravens! how in the world didn't they make your list? smh! lol!

the need: LB/Pass Rusher, O-Lineman, DE, WR, CB, S, RB

we draft:
pass rusher: OLB Upshaw - Alabama
O-lineman: OT Osemele - Iowa St. and G Gradkowski - Delware
DE: DE Tyson - Georgia
WR: WR Streeter (6'4 4.40 speed) - Miami
CB: CB Asa Jackson - Cal Poly
FS/S: S Thompson - South Carolina St.
RB: RB Pierce - Temple

my Ravens answered EVERY NEED that they had in the draft! we will still be a powerhouse team to deal with!

~Mili

_________________

"THE BLACK & PURPLE MAFIA"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9r-9kgSbiM&feature=related
"Ravens Ridaz Anthem"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGKlDExSJww&feature=watch_response

xbl gt: Militant X 1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
prophet

avatar

Posts : 208
Join date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Madden 13 Draft Winners and Losers   Thu May 03, 2012 12:48 pm

Militant X 1 wrote:
once again cats keep sleeping on my Ravens! how in the world didn't they make your list? smh! lol!

the need: LB/Pass Rusher, O-Lineman, DE, WR, CB, S, RB

we draft:
pass rusher: OLB Upshaw - Alabama
O-lineman: OT Osemele - Iowa St. and G Gradkowski - Delware
DE: DE Tyson - Georgia
WR: WR Streeter (6'4 4.40 speed) - Miami
CB: CB Asa Jackson - Cal Poly
FS/S: S Thompson - South Carolina St.
RB: RB Pierce - Temple

my Ravens answered EVERY NEED that they had in the draft! we will still be a powerhouse team to deal with!

~Mili

Too bad about Suggs Mili, someone must step up to the plate
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blood9585

avatar

Posts : 188
Join date : 2009-08-27
Age : 31
Location : Takoma Park, Maryland

PostSubject: Re: Madden 13 Draft Winners and Losers   Thu May 03, 2012 12:54 pm

prophet wrote:
Militant X 1 wrote:
once again cats keep sleeping on my Ravens! how in the world didn't they make your list? smh! lol!

the need: LB/Pass Rusher, O-Lineman, DE, WR, CB, S, RB

we draft:
pass rusher: OLB Upshaw - Alabama
O-lineman: OT Osemele - Iowa St. and G Gradkowski - Delware
DE: DE Tyson - Georgia
WR: WR Streeter (6'4 4.40 speed) - Miami
CB: CB Asa Jackson - Cal Poly
FS/S: S Thompson - South Carolina St.
RB: RB Pierce - Temple

my Ravens answered EVERY NEED that they had in the draft! we will still be a powerhouse team to deal with!

~Mili

Too bad about Suggs Mili, someone must step up to the plate

EA has Upshaw with 90+ Hit power so he can step up for suggs in madden somewhat....in real life...who knows.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://WiseMaddenConcepts.Blogspot.com
Militant X 1

avatar

Posts : 1765
Join date : 2009-07-01
Location : Chesapeake, VA

PostSubject: Re: Madden 13 Draft Winners and Losers   Thu May 03, 2012 3:06 pm

prophet wrote:
Militant X 1 wrote:
once again cats keep sleeping on my Ravens! how in the world didn't they make your list? smh! lol!

the need: LB/Pass Rusher, O-Lineman, DE, WR, CB, S, RB

we draft:
pass rusher: OLB Upshaw - Alabama
O-lineman: OT Osemele - Iowa St. and G Gradkowski - Delware
DE: DE Tyson - Georgia
WR: WR Streeter (6'4 4.40 speed) - Miami
CB: CB Asa Jackson - Cal Poly
FS/S: S Thompson - South Carolina St.
RB: RB Pierce - Temple

my Ravens answered EVERY NEED that they had in the draft! we will still be a powerhouse team to deal with!

~Mili

Too bad about Suggs Mili, someone must step up to the plate

i know Prophet! maaan i hated to hear that news bruh! but, we still have Kruger and Kindle and we just drafted Upshaw. so we'll be fine defensively! sure, they can't replace Suggs but, now is the time for our young lions to step up and get some significant playing time. Ray Lewis was out for 4 games last season and McClain stepped it up in his absence and the Ravens won every game that Ray was out! the Ravens defensive philosophy has always been..."Next Man Up!" i'm still excited about this upcoming season!

~Mili


_________________

"THE BLACK & PURPLE MAFIA"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9r-9kgSbiM&feature=related
"Ravens Ridaz Anthem"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGKlDExSJww&feature=watch_response

xbl gt: Militant X 1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blood9585

avatar

Posts : 188
Join date : 2009-08-27
Age : 31
Location : Takoma Park, Maryland

PostSubject: Re: Madden 13 Draft Winners and Losers   Thu May 03, 2012 4:56 pm

Real life I like the eagles draft
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://WiseMaddenConcepts.Blogspot.com
xHEx DeathAngel

avatar

Posts : 485
Join date : 2010-02-08
Age : 26
Location : Pittsburgh, PA

PostSubject: Re: Madden 13 Draft Winners and Losers   Sun May 06, 2012 12:46 pm

Madden and real life i love the steelers draft. If offensive line matters this year thought they did amazing and can now run 4-3 in madden and have two 340+ 95+ strength DT to shut down the run and clog the middle.



Thanks,



haseo15
Back to top Go down
View user profile
grimmagician87

avatar

Posts : 224
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 32
Location : Warren, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Madden 13 Draft Winners and Losers   Sun May 06, 2012 1:23 pm

xHEx DeathAngel wrote:
Madden and real life i love the steelers draft. If offensive line matters this year thought they did amazing and can now run 4-3 in madden and have two 340+ 95+ strength DT to shut down the run and clog the middle.



Thanks,



haseo15
I never thought about it like that but yeah... 4-3 might be beast with the steelers. I would never be able to do it though, kind of partial to the 3-4. O-line is much improved and Florida running back Chris Rainey ( 4.38 40 ) might give us some explosivness out of the back field that is much needed. I was literally jumping up and down when I saw David DeCastro still on the board in the first round and I was almost as surprised that Ta'amu was still there in the third round. Then possibly to top it off we signed an undrafted punter who has a chance to be our guy with sepulivda gone. Very happy with the way the Steelers always re-load , espesially when I get to see Cleveland re-build every year.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xHEx DeathAngel

avatar

Posts : 485
Join date : 2010-02-08
Age : 26
Location : Pittsburgh, PA

PostSubject: Re: Madden 13 Draft Winners and Losers   Sun May 06, 2012 2:20 pm

grimmagician87 wrote:
xHEx DeathAngel wrote:
Madden and real life i love the steelers draft. If offensive line matters this year thought they did amazing and can now run 4-3 in madden and have two 340+ 95+ strength DT to shut down the run and clog the middle.



Thanks,



haseo15
I never thought about it like that but yeah... 4-3 might be beast with the steelers. I would never be able to do it though, kind of partial to the 3-4. O-line is much improved and Florida running back Chris Rainey ( 4.38 40 ) might give us some explosivness out of the back field that is much needed. I was literally jumping up and down when I saw David DeCastro still on the board in the first round and I was almost as surprised that Ta'amu was still there in the third round. Then possibly to top it off we signed an undrafted punter who has a chance to be our guy with sepulivda gone. Very happy with the way the Steelers always re-load , espesially when I get to see Cleveland re-build every year.


Ya i'll probably run a 4-3/3-4 mix in there depending how sean spence ratings are with the steelers or Sylvester. Think the running game will be able to win games in the 4th QTR. If Clemons at WR are good ratings give me a semi big target to throw to with speed. 4.37 40 time, Rainey, and the TE from Oregon could be a nice pass catching/blocker/h-back player to mix in there.


Went to High School with Clemons and he was pretty good back then, so kind of hoping he works out.



Thanks,


haseo15
Back to top Go down
View user profile
grimmagician87

avatar

Posts : 224
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 32
Location : Warren, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Madden 13 Draft Winners and Losers   Sun May 06, 2012 5:03 pm

yeah i read he was originally from pitt.. he had a strong finish to his college carreer and apparently our guys thought they seen enough to draft him... I used sylvester instead of farrior for a user 3rd down linebacker so any increase would be great. Im kind of excited to see redman... he had a heck of a playoff game and should be used more this year.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Militant X 1

avatar

Posts : 1765
Join date : 2009-07-01
Location : Chesapeake, VA

PostSubject: Re: Madden 13 Draft Winners and Losers   Wed May 09, 2012 12:26 am

my Ravens just added Jacoby Jones to our WRs. more madden height (6'2) and speed (93) being added to our roster. the offense is definitely improving for madden.

WRs:

Boldin 6'1
Smith 6'1 (95 spd)
Doss 6'2
Jones 6'2 (93 spd)
Livas 5'8 (93 spd)

TEs:

Dickson 6'4
Pitta 6'4
Wilson 6'2

~Mili

_________________

"THE BLACK & PURPLE MAFIA"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9r-9kgSbiM&feature=related
"Ravens Ridaz Anthem"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGKlDExSJww&feature=watch_response

xbl gt: Militant X 1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xHHx_VaBeach757

avatar

Posts : 376
Join date : 2010-02-03
Age : 34
Location : VIRGINIA BEACH, VA

PostSubject: Re: Madden 13 Draft Winners and Losers   Sat May 12, 2012 9:06 pm

grimmagician87 wrote:
yeah i read he was originally from pitt.. he had a strong finish to his college carreer and apparently our guys thought they seen enough to draft him... I used sylvester instead of farrior for a user 3rd down linebacker so any increase would be great. Im kind of excited to see redman... he had a heck of a playoff game and should be used more this year.

AGREE,agree, agree!
The Steelers fixed the gaping holes on the offensive line and got a speed demon at running back. Im so happy about this, now that we can keep Big Ben healthy i like us over ANYBODY in the league.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
grimmagician87

avatar

Posts : 224
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 32
Location : Warren, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Madden 13 Draft Winners and Losers   Sun May 13, 2012 11:20 am

xHHx_VaBeach757 wrote:
grimmagician87 wrote:
yeah i read he was originally from pitt.. he had a strong finish to his college carreer and apparently our guys thought they seen enough to draft him... I used sylvester instead of farrior for a user 3rd down linebacker so any increase would be great. Im kind of excited to see redman... he had a heck of a playoff game and should be used more this year.

AGREE,agree, agree!
The Steelers fixed the gaping holes on the offensive line and got a speed demon at running back. Im so happy about this, now that we can keep Big Ben healthy i like us over ANYBODY in the league.
My only concern , in real life, is at number 2 cornerback. I hated william g ay but he did play very well at times last year ( at bengals , 4 PD, 1 Int ) and was a starter for the number 1 pass D. I hope to see C. Brown step up in training camp and win the spot. I'm sooooo pumped about our O-line this year.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DaTyCRAIN

avatar

Posts : 66
Join date : 2011-07-03
Age : 24
Location : Windham, Maine

PostSubject: Re: Madden 13 Draft Winners and Losers   Mon May 14, 2012 4:22 pm

eagles had a good madden and real life draft. cox can play next to jenkins and kendricks has 4.47 speed and will probably have 85-88 speed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xHHx_VaBeach757

avatar

Posts : 376
Join date : 2010-02-03
Age : 34
Location : VIRGINIA BEACH, VA

PostSubject: Re: Madden 13 Draft Winners and Losers   Wed May 16, 2012 5:56 am

grimmagician87 wrote:
xHHx_VaBeach757 wrote:
grimmagician87 wrote:
yeah i read he was originally from pitt.. he had a strong finish to his college carreer and apparently our guys thought they seen enough to draft him... I used sylvester instead of farrior for a user 3rd down linebacker so any increase would be great. Im kind of excited to see redman... he had a heck of a playoff game and should be used more this year.

AGREE,agree, agree!
The Steelers fixed the gaping holes on the offensive line and got a speed demon at running back. Im so happy about this, now that we can keep Big Ben healthy i like us over ANYBODY in the league.
My only concern , in real life, is at number 2 cornerback. I hated william g ay but he did play very well at times last year ( at bengals , 4 PD, 1 Int ) and was a starter for the number 1 pass D. I hope to see C. Brown step up in training camp and win the spot. I'm sooooo pumped about our O-line this year.

true, in madden i use cromartie as our 2nd corner, so hopefully he gets some more play time this season
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Madden 13 Draft Winners and Losers   

Back to top Go down
 
Madden 13 Draft Winners and Losers
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Time for a real madden fantasy draft league
» Madden 2011
» Madden 11 - Wiggles' hosted league
» Madden 12's Prediction is Close
» Madden 12 Hall of Fame Class

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden Bible :: Madden NFL 2012 :: Madden NFL 2012 General-
Jump to: