Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Share | 

The Breakdowns on TWIM

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Militant X 1

PostSubject: The Breakdowns on TWIM   Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:22 pm

ok...

i just love the way that ZFarls and Gibs break things down on the weekly TWIM program. for example: in one of the shows, they spent a good amount of time breaking down the Ravens offense and defense for me. NO ONE has ever done that before! most cats just run the more "elite" teams...so that information was priceless!

Gibs said:

the Ravens have a 3 monster (which i knew) in Rice, McGahee and McClain in the backfield and that i need to focus more on the "Power" runs (i.e. Dives, Off-Tackle runs etc.) more than the Sweeps and Tosses (which i wasn't doing). he said that with the Ravens i should; "POUND THE ROCK!" well...i have been doing just that and my running game is blowing cats up! i still like to throw in a few tosses and sweeps though...lol!

he also said that offensively...i should also focus on the "BIG" targets (i.e. Todd Heap, Kelly Washington and Demetrius Williams all over 6'1) to throw the ball to down field. since that info...i have been stretching the field a whole lot more than i use to. i still need to learn that RC though.

finally, Gibs show me a Run Balanced scheme as well as some nice 3-4 defensive plays that i have been working like clock work.

ZFarls said:

that it would be good for me to look into the Balanced playbook that has more "Passing" options and that just because i am running the Ravens....that madden is a passing game and that i should look to air it out! since then...i have be utilizing this advice as well. i literally "SHOCK" opponents by just airing it out in the 1st Qrtr....lol!

i said all of this to say...that you guys are AWESOME!! and the info that you are sharing is top-notch!

-Mili

PostSubject: Re: The Breakdowns on TWIM   Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:44 pm

Good stuff. Congrats!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sgibs
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Breakdowns on TWIM   Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:31 pm

Thanks guys!

Our show is back on tommorow after the holiday breaks. One last show before we attempt to take down MLG. Gonna be a good!

Patriots
TOM TERRIFIC

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.maddenbible.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Breakdowns on TWIM   

Back to top Go down

The Breakdowns on TWIM
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum