Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Share | 

TWIM 21 Feedback.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ZFarls
Admin

PostSubject: TWIM 21 Feedback.   Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:44 am

What did you like from TWIM 21?
Zfarls suit from baby gap.
the ref outfit returned
Sgibs getting a big opening pick vs lilman

What are some improvements?
Getting Better Random Callers
More action in the myth busters segment with excitement.
Just being ready for live tv

The dropped game was unfortunate but from now on we will have a backup game ready just in-case.

It is live, so there are some hiccups, it wasnt the best twim yet, but it was still pretty solid as i think back. Your honest feedback is appreciated so we can get better, thanks!

"A customer is the most important visitor on our premises, he is not dependent on us. We are dependent on him. He is not an interruption in our work. He is the purpose of it. He is not an outsider in our business. He is part of it. We are not doing him a favor by serving him. He is doing us a favor by giving us an opportunity to do so"

www.maddenbible.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.maddenbible.com
ZP3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 21 Feedback.   Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:16 am

Honestly
-I love the suit
-I love the ref uniform
- Lilman Game was unfortunate but there is nothing u can do about that
- Great that you had backup batteries

- Idk what you can do to get the annoying callers to stop
- Mythbusters i like it (lighning round was better)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZFarls
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 21 Feedback.   Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:17 am

Yes, we will make sure to have a lightning round style trivia every week. Good stuff.

The myth busters will be better next wek as we will spend some time on it and making it pimped out. we also have something else huge planned, it should be ready for next week.

"A customer is the most important visitor on our premises, he is not dependent on us. We are dependent on him. He is not an interruption in our work. He is the purpose of it. He is not an outsider in our business. He is part of it. We are not doing him a favor by serving him. He is doing us a favor by giving us an opportunity to do so"

www.maddenbible.com
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 21 Feedback.   Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:20 am

-the suits are great, but i could definately give you and Gibs some pointers for styling and profiling...lol!

-love the ref outfit....it's hilarious!
-continue to breakdown team strengths and weaknesses. ( you only did 2-3 teams so far)
-keep the backup controllers and batteries close by...lol
-do the split/fade screen where we can see you and the gameplay more. that's an awesome camera shot

-perhaps share about some differences in the various offensive playbooks. what makes some a prefer choice or not? (i.e. good running formations or Gun formations w/unique passing routes or not enough screens, blue routes, Gun formations etc.)

-keep the Tip of the Week

-Mili

Admin

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 21 Feedback.   Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:40 pm

Guys this is GREAT feedback. We are focused on bringing you the ULTIMATE show in the coming weeks. Clean and tight with no hiccups...we can only get there with your HONEST feedback.

It makes me truly happy to see the help and feedback you give us. Without it WE can't improve. You guys make it happen and I can't express the gratitude that both farls and myself have for each and everyone of you.

Thanks for being the best in the community guys! MB is a different breed!

Patriots
TOM TERRIFIC

--
Back to top Go down
mp

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 21 Feedback.   Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:02 pm

I'm about to dig in and watch the show now. I caught a small portion of it yesterday (peppers blowing up the RB for the sack in the tip about where to play him)

1. Tag the archived shows so it's easy to find what was in the show.
2. A "5 good minutes" section from a respected player. Someone else that is willing to share a play or a technique.
3. mythbusters is a good segment. Good job on the time it took to lab it out and produce the data

Last the quality of the vids is getting better each time. You two have grown leaps and bounds from your 1st Run N Gun vid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cochlea

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 21 Feedback.   Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:29 pm

I wanted to give props for the in-depth description of how to use your controller for the outside linebacker blitzing. I could understand how you guys assume that saying what Madden feature to use is enough, but there are many of us who are getting used to all this stuff.
Also props for promoting a 'clean' show and a friendly community of players. Good times.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
General Brown

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 21 Feedback.   Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:13 pm

Itz great the show has the game of the week... but i feel the show has kind of gotten away from itz great tip telling. Maybe itz just me idk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 21 Feedback.   Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:28 am

General Brown wrote:
Itz great the show has the game of the week... but i feel the show has kind of gotten away from itz great tip telling. Maybe itz just me idk.

hey GB. i love the tips portion of the show as well. i am pretty sure that Z and Gibs will keep that as a main focal point as they continue to expand the show in various ways.

-Mili

Admin

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 21 Feedback.   Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:12 am

hour of tips, (need calls!) then 30 min game of week/ hour)

www.maddenbible.com
Back to top Go down
SaintsG0Marchin'In

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 21 Feedback.   Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:13 am

My advice is come up with a way for the two of you to debate more topics. I think most people would say they liked 'lightning round' better than 'mythbusters' and it's not because the material was better with 'lightning round' it's because it made you guys interact more and that's what people really want to see imo.
When I was a kid growing up I loved to watch the sports reporters on ESPN (strange kid I know).. and I love shows like PTI and SportsNation today because of the interaction/debating. it's interesting and that's the bottom line, the more intense the debate the more interesting that's why PTI is so popular. I know this isn't exactly the same type of show but I believe a lot of the same rules still apply.
Maybe you guys could even have a 10 minute segment like that where you post have crawl like PTI does with a few topics on it which are controversial (and which the two of you have opposing views on of course) like "off tackle'' where you would debate whether or not EA should take it out of the game or not etc. I dunno make it fun there is already a ref uniform so have flags to throw at Farls (or callers) when he says something that you really don't agree with stuff like that.. The show already provides GREAT content so as long as you can spice it up without compromising that the show could be huge imo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stock1528

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 21 Feedback.   Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:45 pm

Good show as usual guys. It obviously wasn't your fault about the D/C's, too bad it would have been a bad *** game. I love the lightning rounds and the team breakdowns but I also realize that you can't fit everything in and you guys don't want to be there until midnight. Maybe rotate every other week from lightning round and team breakdowns to myth busters. Keep up the great work!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IPIRIEY

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 21 Feedback.   Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:00 am

Idk if this is where to say this, but thank you for that tip you gave me about getting peppers 1-1 with a hb. I've been isolating him in ton of blitzes off the edge. And when they see me isolating peppers, the overact to that side with blockers, leaving A gap nano's and outside pressure on the other side, that much more powerful.

I also thought the show was good. I miss the lightning round. Definately should bring that back. I think that the random call segments are good. Only problem is Seattle4ever and his fanbase...

Other than that, I think it was pretty fun when members had a chance to play you for a shirt. Definatly would like that to happen. Doesnt necessarily have to be on twim show, but maybe games streamed @ other times in the week.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
D_Cash

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 21 Feedback.   Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:41 pm

Is there anyway to see the game against lilman ? I couldn't make it LIVE but, watched TWIM#21 but, didn't see the game. Is there anyway I can see it ?

For the Feedback on the show:

- Guys are doing a great job
- Love the suits and ref uniform
- Strengths and weaknesses was good
- Only bad part are those annoying callers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jordanl95

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 21 Feedback.   Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:46 pm

Lilman disconnected near halftime i believe but it woulda hav been a great game. http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/4655973
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nathanas85

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 21 Feedback.   Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:16 pm

- The special teams guide was a great tip
- Love the ref gimmick, keep rolling with it, Farls.
- I enjoy Gibbs stick skills, as well as Farls.
- The only qualm I had was Gibbs and Lilman losing connection but that happens to me at times. More often that not I think the EA servers just blow. But Farls vs. Gibbs was a outstanding match-up.
- I think it would be best to can Seattle, too much negativity starts on the live chat when he shows. Maybe screen some calls if you already don't, ask what the callers question or topic he or she will bring forth.
- Overall, I would say you guys bring a stellar show and it is live which is a bonus. There are always a few minor gaffes when a live show is produced.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 21 Feedback.   

Back to top Go down

TWIM 21 Feedback.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1