Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Share | 

Posting games with results in the title

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cochlea

PostSubject: Posting games with results in the title   Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:35 pm

Watching game replays at MaddenBible is definitely a great feature of the site- whether it's a game of the week, or an FBO Franchise game, or whatever. Given that I rarely have the schedule flexibility to watch the games live, it's kinda frustrating that I can't help but see the result/final score before I start watching, since it's so often prominently displayed (the title of the UStream video is often something like 'ZFarls wins 57-28'). Any chance you guys could be more subtle with the game result? We all know that knowing the final score of a contest makes it a whole lot less interesting to watch.
I won't be around to watch the results of the FBO Franchise Super Bowl live, but I'd love to be able to see it not knowing what happens before I start watching.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sgibs
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Posting games with results in the title   Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:41 pm

Note taken. Thank you sir.

Farls get on that...NOW

Patriots
TOM TERRIFIC

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.maddenbible.com
Frunkis

PostSubject: Re: Posting games with results in the title   Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:53 pm

Yeah I noticed that too. d@mn spoilers. Didn't think to mention it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZFarls
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Posting games with results in the title   Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:08 pm

No biggie, I will not put the score in the title from now on! I figure people just catch it live or scroll through, (see gibs people do watch the archive show)

Good call, thanks for the heads up and this is something we will do but didnt even realize, cheers! hopefully I can avenge my loss and beat denver!

"A customer is the most important visitor on our premises, he is not dependent on us. We are dependent on him. He is not an interruption in our work. He is the purpose of it. He is not an outsider in our business. He is part of it. We are not doing him a favor by serving him. He is doing us a favor by giving us an opportunity to do so"

www.maddenbible.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.maddenbible.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Posting games with results in the title   

Back to top Go down

Posting games with results in the title
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1